Name: Nizam Bashir
From: Formerly Malacca, Malaysia. Presently Selangor, Malaysia.
Age: Apparently, its a work in progress. So to save me time from editing every now and then, I am in my 30s and that gives me a few more years sans the need to edit. Let’s just leave it at that.
Profession: Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaysia. However, of late, that seems more of a part-time affair compared to being a father to five beautiful children. Being a (insert favourite curse word here) husband to my saintly wife figures somewhere in this too.
Email & brickbats to: nizambashir[at]gmail[dot]com
- National Young Lawyers’ Committee Interview @ 16.11.2006
- The “Mentega” Milestone – An Article on Malaysia’s 50th Independence @ 31.12.2006
- Re: Lex (Malacca Bar Magazine) – The Demise of Hibah
- ADN Kronos International – Bloggers Reject ‘Big Brother’ Controls @ 9.05.2007
- World Politics Review – Malaysia’s Bloggers Fight for Freedom Against Government Push for Regulation @ 16.05.2007
- Re: Lex (Malacca Bar Magazine) – ‘Culling’ the Filter of Appeal
- ADN Kronos International – Expert Calls for Blogger Rights @ 2.08.2007
- Star Online : Lawyers cast gloom on state of Constitution, blame judiciary and Parliament @ 01.11.2007
* listed not due to any sense of narcissism but due to an incurable affliction of the dreaded digital packrat syndrome